Lotus SpA presents the new Freeblock 5.0 to provide you with exclusivity, solidity, prestige and outstanding performance. The top is a single piece, the sides go down to the ground and are load-bearing. As unique as its customer, it’s entirely in stainless steel AISI 304 CrNi 18/10, 3 mm thick with scratch-proof satin finish, reinforced with bolted crossbars. It is born free to host any configuration project that meets the demands of a client who seeks excellence. It must be able to be eternal and unique, just like the personality of its owner, it must have the highest and most exclusive reliability to match the particular quality and type of cuisine that its owner seeks to express, it must resolve any request or functional need that the creative genius of its owner may require. Construction details:
• Structure and frame are entirely load-bearing.
• The drop-in elements can be installed as recessed and silicone fastened or they can be welded entirely to the top.
• Installation of the induction models with silicon-coated glass at the level of the top without a cumbersome frame. Includes compartment with grill and removable filter for the aeration of the induction generator.
• All the doors are hollow core and entirely welded, reinforced internally with high-density polystyrene.
• Handles in high-gloss sheet metal that reprises the shape of the control knobs.
• A specific technical compartment is present, allowing easy inspection of the electrical box that contains all the connections.
• Its size can be customized, with a minimum measurement of 20x75x90h cm. Equipment options:
• Central square column with water mixer, which incorporates electrical outlets and stationary mixer with drip basin.
• Possibility of having gas elements: burners, frytop, full plate, grills with lava stone, pasta cookers.
• Innovative installation modes TP (All plate), CW (Lava stone), FT (frytop) with continuous water jet on the top and a special duct and exhaust for the cooling of the contiguous surface.
• Underlying compartments meeting hygienic standards H1, H2, H3, to insert in the frame, which remain completely removable and always separated.
• Compartments illuminated by strip LEDs that turn on at the opening of the relative door by an “microswitch”.
• 200 cm compartments, equipped with bottle holders for the entire length of the drawer with 2 basins.
• Drawers and doors equipped with soft closure.
• Completion with diversified elements such as: refrigerated bases, elements to maintain heat, ovens, recessed blast freezers, etc.